Burbank Property Management
If you’re planning to purchase an investment property in Burbank, WA, then you should also be planning on how to manage your property. And if you’re not, you ought to be! There are numerous things to consider when managing a rental property. The sheer number of them can overwhelm you in just a short period of time. Even day-to-day things such as maintenance aren’t as simple as they may initially seem; there are many things to take into account. There are also complex responsibilities like renter relations. These have to be handled with nuance and care. But the crucial means of getting most out of your return on investment is employing a group of experts well versed in both the property management industry and the Burbank location.
When you work with Real Property Management Tri-Cities, you are putting your property in dependable hands. Our expertise in the Burbank area works to your benefit. We use this knowledge to specialize in prospering within the local market and the characteristics of your tenants. With us as your teammate, you can enjoy the profit from investing in Burbank real estate while letting us handle the details of property management.
Burbank Property Management Services
Real Property Management Tri-Cities’ residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our method is effortless. We give skillful, trustworthy property management services, from vetting tenants and filling spaces for rent to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether or not you are a buyer with a few rental homes or an accidental landlord, we have your answer. In addition to over 30 years of experience, we remove the complications in managing your investment by giving rent appraisals, affordable maintenance, all-inclusive accounting services, and more.
- You don’t have to stay up all night just to complete your property management tasks anymore. You’ll always be informed when maintenance or repairs are necessary, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when your property is rented out to a new occupant. In addition to all that, you will have online access anytime you want, 24/7, to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Tri-Cities, it’s clear that the right property management company makes success a lot easier to reach. The right company can make life as a rental property investor so much better.
- We are a front-runner in the property management industry when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our business capable to go against any situation conceivable with your Burbank real estate. Chiefly, our main goal is to develop high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to guarantee that your property is managed just like how you would want it done with your own home. When we do the tedious and seemingly unending property management tasks for your property, you get to save time for the more important things. You could use that time to invest in more properties and/or strengthen your different business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to expand, so do the locations we manage. We are not restricted to the locations listed below, rather we are primed to grow with you based on your individual location and needs. Just contact us if your location is not on the list right now.
Our main office is in Kennewick, WA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Tri-Cities
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at all stages of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, cut costs, and raise profits— without having to interrupt your daily life.
If you are interested in having your Burbank property managed by Real Property Management Tri-Cities, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 509-572-5440 today!